A LITTLE SLICE OF PARADISE!

I have had a most incredible time! I know its supposed to be work but can you imagine doing work in a place like paradise? And you think one will not enjoy? Is that possible? Cos not! lol!  Well the Good Book did say "Muzzle not the ox while it is treading corn".... meaning; while working you are not expected, not to eat! Anyway cut to the chase!  I have had the most incredible time!  In Akwa Ibom! This is a hidden jewel waiting to be discovered and thank God I discovered it! Don't believe me? Okay, have a load of this! Hahaha! By the way, these pics were taken at the Le Meridien Akwa Ibom Hotel amd Golf Resorts where we went to shoot some parts of the movie, 'I'll Take My Chances'. Mmm...lovely!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTOS: ACTOR BOBBY MICHAEL'S LATE MOTHER REMEMBERED ON MOTHERING SUNDAY!

NEW MOVIE ALERT! 'GIRLS HUSTLE' STARRING KOFI ADJORLOLO, GIFTY OF BIG BROTHER NIGERIA, UMAR KRUPP etc

MCCLURE TWINS' FATHER & HIS OLD RACIST TWEETS !