Sober Reflections...

I've been giving alot of thought to something I came across recently on the Net.  It would not be right if I didnt share it.  Its the incredible story of the girl that died and went to Heaven and Hell and came back to tell the story. I know what you are thinking but before you flip the page hear me out! Its not really the sensationalism of the story that touched me but the message behind the visits and it continues to touch me... Do I believe in Life after death? Yes... do I believe the girl's story? Yes. Am I gullible? No.  I believe I am a person of grace... that has survived many life-changing and life challenging situation and will still survive many more.  I also believe God loves me deeply for allowing me to see this and to even be touched by it.  I have seen too many people... some young, rich and famous... some friends, others people I have read about, go (untimely)to the Great beyond and I wonder if they had the opportunity to know that Jesus loved them. Thats why I count myself as fortunate to be able to see and be touched by this story.  I hope you are too.

http://www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTOS: ACTOR BOBBY MICHAEL'S LATE MOTHER REMEMBERED ON MOTHERING SUNDAY!

NEW MOVIE ALERT! 'GIRLS HUSTLE' STARRING KOFI ADJORLOLO, GIFTY OF BIG BROTHER NIGERIA, UMAR KRUPP etc

MCCLURE TWINS' FATHER & HIS OLD RACIST TWEETS !