WENDY WILLIAMS DRAGGED FOR SAYING BEYONCE NEEDS AUTOTUNE!

Let me start laughing first .... Lool... Oh Wendy! *Sigh... there are some people you do not necessarily like but you just check up on from time to time. Talk show host Wendy Williams is one of them.

 Wendy Williams

There I was minding my business when I saw that she was trending... again! Less than 48 hours after she trended for nearly falling yet again on her show recently. Now, there is nothing wrong with feeling under the weather and there is no reason to laugh at someone for being ill. So I was wondering what the hullabaloo was about only for me to see what she was trending for. *Hiss... Apparently, while talking on her show she said Beyonce can not sing and needs autotune!


 Now... I am not a Beyonce fan or stan but one thing I will say is that she can sing among many of her accomplishments. Now,why Wendy thought that was a particularly bright comment to say is beyond me. Even if that were true (which it isn't), has she not heard of the Bey Hive?


 Those fanatical worshippers of Beyonce that will drag her by her last remaining strands of hair and flip her wig like Okoye in Black Panther? Anyway, as we say in Lagos, islike she wants to end her talk show ni?. Has she not heard of a show once called 106&Park? Or Keisha Cole and Keri Hilson? Let her ask them what happened to their careers/show after they came up against Beyonce?
 Anyway, they say the son should not ask what/who killed the father so what's my own? I just hope she is ready to retract her statement or has at least saved enough of her millions because those BeyHive don't play. Then why is it that Wendy likes to drag Black women in the mud on her show but praises White people especially white women? She needs to cool it down because it makes her sound self-hating and jealous. Infact ayam tayad ... I will never be able to understand the contradiction that is Wendy Williams.. but I guess she likes the attention so what's my own? SMH!

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTOS: ACTOR BOBBY MICHAEL'S LATE MOTHER REMEMBERED ON MOTHERING SUNDAY!

NEW MOVIE ALERT! 'GIRLS HUSTLE' STARRING KOFI ADJORLOLO, GIFTY OF BIG BROTHER NIGERIA, UMAR KRUPP etc

MCCLURE TWINS' FATHER & HIS OLD RACIST TWEETS !